Practice Nurse Required, Sheffield
A reputable group of GP Surgeries just outside of central Sheffield are looking to recruit a Practice Nurse on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will have previous experience working within General Practice.
The position available:
* Full-time hours available (flexible for the right candidate).
* An NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included.
* 5 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
A little information about the surgeries:
* On-site parking and close-by to public transport links.
* Home to a friendly team of 9 GPs, 4 Practice Nurses and 3 Health Care Assistants.
* Well established with in the local community, rated "good" by the CQC.
Give Laura at Chase a call today on 01142757421 to find out more.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical are specialist recruiters in the Primary Care sector, covering 30% of Primary Care settings in the UK! We offer Practice Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners a variety of vacancies to suit their requirements and skills, including permanent and locum positions. Nurses who are on our bank have exclusive access to a variety of roles in their area, receiving weekly updates of any new, suitable positions. As mentioned above, we also provide locum work as well as permanent positions, offering thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
* £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses and Community Nurses (dependent on skillset)
* £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.