INSURANCE UNDERWRITING FRAUD INVESTIGATOR
The job holder will support the Counter Fraud department of this busy Insurer to prevent and detect fraud in a manner which complies with relevant legislation. This will be achieved through the effective management of policy referrals and continued development of the policy counter-fraud business unit, supporting the execution of tasks on the policy administration system.
The job holder will be working as part of a small, lean and experienced team who have an entrepreneurial spirit. Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to manage multiple work-streams and associated investigations.
- Fraud Prevention / Detection and Intelligence Dissemination
- To administer the policy fraud risk from multiple systems including: AApache, SIRA, Lexis Nexis NCD and CUE.
- Utilisation of intelligence to support investigations, from a variety of internal and external datasets.
- Contribute to the production of departmental MI reports.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
- Track record of undertaking investigations to an exemplary standard.
- Recognised performer in counter-fraud in the UK insurance industry.
- Personal lines insurance experience especially private motor insurance (minimum two years).
A highly competitive salary and benefits package are on offer as well as an annual bonus to work for this leading organisation who can sharpen your skills and progress your Insurance career – please don’t apply if you haven’t worked in the insurance industry.