Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Redhill £40,000 p/a - Reigate
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager in their care home in the Redhill area.
This fully CQC compliant service provides a range of care packages to adults of all ages with a wide range of needs but specialises in elderly and disability care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
As Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Working hours are 40 per week on day shifts and a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum is offered, along with an excellent staff benefits package which includes childcare and retail vouchers and ongoing training, support and development.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.