We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a state of the art practice Kirkcaldy, Fife. This practice holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients. The role offers an advanced working environment with huge support, flexible working hours and vast opportunities for development.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practice with latest technology in place
- 2 advanced testing rooms soon expanding to 3
- 30 minute tests
- Full professional freedom
- Contact lens fits
- Flexible working hours
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist looking to develop their career in a reputable practice where the patient comes first. Clinical excellence is the priority for the team here so my client would be looking for someone with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to a wide range of equipment, enabling you provide a thorough service efficiently and effectively.
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (10 - 20%)
- Attendance bonus (£1,000)
- Range of added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.