Account Executive (Servicing and Sales)
Job Title: Account Executive (Servicing and Sales)
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 p.a + UNCAPPED BONUS + CAR + BENS
Job Ref: IM/19826
A highly regarded broking organisation is looking to recruit an energetic, driven and ambitious Account Executive to add to their already impressive client servicing team.
About the Role:
- This is a genuine sales and service position and will involve inheriting a book of commercial business.
- You will also be responsible for winning and retaining commercial business, where it will be your responsibility to building strong relationships with the local market, introducers and prospects, delivering outstanding service with technical competence.
- This role requires high energy, organisation and drive, however the relationships if worked correctly will provide the successful candidate with a fast track towards building a sizeable book of business, in a very short period of time.
- Clients will typically have premium spends typically in £10,000 - £150,000 range, but there is no upper limit on the size of client or risk.
- The role will have the full backing of a market leading broking and service team, offering the best available opportunities for success.
About the Company:
- A highly successful and progressive broker
- A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
- When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus scheme, plus a highly competitive benefits package, and outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will be self-motivated, driven, organised and ambitious.
- You will be either be an existing Account or Development Executive, or someone with excellent commercial insurance experience, who can demonstrate they have the required sales and service skills to step into this type of role.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers.
Professional Qualifications Required:
Progression towards ACII would be beneficial, but not essential. Further study would be supported if needed.
The salary is dependent on experience, but will be market leading, and flexible to attract the very best candidates in the market.
The bonus scheme is superb and uncapped, and is complimented by a comprehensive benefits package to include Pension, Group Life, PMI, Free Car Parking and generous holiday allowance.
Contact: Ian Mortimer
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.