We have an excellent opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to join a growing and highly respected Insurance software company in the role of Technical Analyst. The company offers innovative, efficient and intuitive solutions, using Business Process Automation technology. You will have a strong IT background and experience gained specifically in the London Insurance Market. Based in their London (City) office, this role will play a critical part in delivering and supporting their market leading solutions.
The Technical Analyst needs to understand the architecture of Web based applications delivered with Microsoft technology in the insurance sector, from underwriting to claims handling. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will need to manage the client relationship from a technical perspective discussing, planning and managing the technical lifecycle of an IT project including but not limited to software and hardware requirements, infrastructure build, UAT process, change control and production deployment.
You will work within a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and QA engineers throughout the delivery process.
Key Skills and Qualifications required include:
- A strong IT background with knowledge of standard Windows operating systems and related software including Microsoft SQL Server and IIS
- Experience with system integration and approaches such as APIs and Web Services and system architecture
- Managing Technical Contributions at presales for large scale bids
- Knowledge of London Market Messages and Processes including ECF highly advantageous
- Previous experience with coding would be an advantage
- Experience with Data Migration
- Knowledge of Underwriting, Claim systems and Document Management Systems
- Ability to Project Manage Deployments
- IT based Qualification with 4+ years’ technical experience in software implementation or administration in the Insurance market.
- IT Project Management Skills
- Understanding of Network, Security and Authentication Protocols
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Web based systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to internal and external audiences