Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Glasgow
We have an opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified RMN or RGN nurse to join one of our well respected Glasgow based clients.
You will play a vital role in the delivery of exceptional quality, person-centred care both to elderly frail residents and those at various stages of dementia.
Part time / Full time hours (24/48 hours per week) are available, doing days or nights shifts. Pay is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
Typical tasks for the Registered Nurse will include:
• Monitoring vital signs
• Administering medication
• Changing dressings
• Checking the status of wounds
• Attending patient care-plan meetings
• Overseeing Care and Support staff
• Administering enemas
• Taking blood
• Counselling families
• Conducting range of motion exercises
• Monitoring blood sugar levels
• Consulting with medical physicians
• Administering oxygen