Head of Marketing and Communications
As Head of Marketing and Communications you will manage the teams and work with other key stakeholders and the wider leadership team to deliver the Marketing plan.
You will also be accountable for all marketing communications content and key messaging / content both digital and off line including social media.
Key skills and experience required;
- Degree or similar level qualification preferred
- Proven experience of leading marketing and communications teams
- Strong commercial experience / business acumen
- Experience of managing, leading and developing a team of skilled Marketing, Creative and/or Communications professionals
- Hands-on experience of producing all types of marketing materials - managing publications, print and digital
- Experience of implementing and delivering marketing plans
- Budget management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Multi - Channel / Digital experience
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the necessary background and experience then please get in contact.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.