Senior Analysis Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analysis Engineer to join a highly reputable engineering and manufacturing company on a permanent basis, located in Portsmouth. Our client deliver world-wide solutions in the Oil and Gas industry, and are seeking a candidate to provide analysis work packages as part of their internal and customer projects.
The selected Senior Analysis Engineer will be required to develop and measure structural performance and use analysis to develop product solutions. You will have a range of roles and responsibilities to fulfil this role, these will include:
- Delivering local cross-sectional analysis of our clients product
- Contribute to the development of numerical and analytical models to predict products structural performance
- Improve our clients understanding of modelling accuracy by comparing models to measurements provided by testing
- Deliver world-wide analysis of subsea systems that use our clients product
- Support the business development by using structural analysis to develop our clients solutions for the Oil and Gas industry
- Comply with all relevant controls and processes
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree or Ph.D. in relevant engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in the industry and within a similar role
- Proven knowledge of structural analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the design and analysis of composite structures
- Programming experience in Fortran, MATLAB, VBA or similar
- Subsea engineering experience would be advantageous
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead small teams
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashely.Clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12955AC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the apply option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79302712