Travel Product Manager
Travel Product Manager
Up to £32k (Depending on experience)
A highly successful and well established travel company are looking for a Travel Product Manager who will be responsible for new product development, excellent product performance, contracting, and management of supplier relationships. You will also provide all necessary product information internally and support product promotion.
This is an excellent opportunity if have a proven background within travel product management and a strong commercial understanding although this position would suit an ambitious individual with travel product experience looking to further their career.
To be considered for this role you must be fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese and be a car driver.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Identify new destinations and innovative product opportunities through research, market/competitor assessment, and local visits
- Source and develop relationships with suitable local accommodation and transport partners, negotiating rates and securing contracts
- Determine the content of the holiday packages
- Ensure ongoing logistical and commercial review of existing product through customer feedback, local visits, research, and competitor analysis, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Directly maintain close relationships with key suppliers
- Deliver product training to staff and organise staff educationals
- provide expert product advice, guidance and information as required to all customer-facing teams, including for tailored itineraries and other sales queries
- Be pro-actively involved in supporting the marketing of new product and promotions, including brochure and the website
- Fluency in either Spanish or Portuguese
- Experience of travel contracting, product management or working as a travel product executive or similar role
- Highly positive and self-motivated, but also a good team player working to shared objectives
- Able to handle various tasks and work under pressure to regular deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to relate appropriately to suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Passion for travel and in particular Europe
- Strong administrator with a keen commercial acumen
- A car driver and willing to travel regularly overseas
To apply for this excellent Travel Product Manager role and join this leading Travel Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79290224