Multi-Skilled Engineer, Haverhill
DAY SHIFT (5.30am - 5.30pm) - £34,000 - £36,000 + company benefits
NIGHT SHIFT (5.30pm - 5.30am) - £36,000 - £39,000 + company benefits
My client is a forward thinking and flexible UK food business passionate about supplying quality products to retail, food service and manufacturing customers across the UK and around the world.
Managing the entire production process 'from field to fork,' they believe strongly in continuous innovation of their products and services as well as rewarding and enriching the careers of the 3,000 employees across their 7 UK-wide sites.
They care about people who care. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment in turn you will benefit from a dedicated employer who will support you at every turn.
To conduct Total Preventative Maintenance to site plant, machinery and buildings. Provide diagnostic skills to establish root cause of plant/machinery failure, subsequent rectification and process improvements across all skill areas.
* Working in a busy manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of electrical distribution systems and machine controls
* Knowledge of PLC's & HMI (Siemens/Mitsubishi)
* Knowledge of COSHH
* Knowledge of Control Systems
* City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Systems or NVQ Level 3 minimum or ONC/HNC BTEC in Electrical/Electronics
* Time-Served Multi-Skilled Apprenticeship
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Food or FMCG manufacturing experience
* Experience of Pneumatics and hydraulics
* Experience of welding
* Knowledge of Boiler Systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79281064