Optical Assistant - Islington - Independent
Islington, North London - Independent
We are currently seeking an Optical Assistant to join our team. Fisheye Opticians is an independent Opticians that has been established for 15+ years. We are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant for our High end Islington branch and who is a bright enthusiastic individual.
Role of Optical Assistant
- Dispensing lenses to all levels
- Working with high end designer brands such as Tom Ford, Silhouette and Dunhill
- Helping patients to select frames
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
- Working with the Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians to ensure a smooth patient journey
- Previous Optical experience is essential
- Full dispensing capabilities including occupational and varifocal lenses
- Ideally around two years' + experience.
- Has experience working with Essilor, Zeiss and Hoya lenses.
- Customer focussed
- Courteous and professional
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Interest in fashion and branding
- Career driven
Optical Assistant Salary
- Basic between £18,000 to £23,000
- 42 hours per week to include Saturdays, no Sunday opening
- 9.00am to 6pm
- 28 days holiday
If you are interested in the role of optical assistant, please apply here or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CVs. Or call us on 0207 607 2087.