Value and Quality Assurance Engineer
Value and Quality Assurance Engineer - £25,000 - £35,000 - West Sussex
My client is currently looking for a Value and Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team. They welcome individuals that have high levels of determination and a career driven mindset.
The Value and Quality Assurance Engineer responsibilities would be to:
- Identify cost saving opportunities.
- Liaise with international suppliers on product improvements and cost savings.
- Manage or assist with customer complaints.
- Work with production and lean manufacturing processes.
- Liaise with the engineering departments at the company's HQ.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree or HND/HNC equivalent
- Experience in an Engineering environment.
- Ideal that the individual has experience in Value Engineering
If you are interested to learn more about the role, please apply to this job advert
Premier are acting as an employment agency