NPI/Quality Engineer - £20,000 - £25,000 - West Sussex
My client is currently looking for a NPI/Quality Engineer to join their team. The individual would be responsible for supporting production with new designs or modifications to existing products.
The NPI/Quality Engineer responsibilities would be:
- Managing the New Product Introduction process of new products.
- Conducting reports about the new and old quality issues.
- Work with Quality and Supply Chain to improve component and product quality.
- Monitoring Quality issues and trends.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree or HND/HNC equivalent
- Experience in an engineering environment.
- Excellent drawing office knowledge and good working practices.
If you are interested to learn more about the role, please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency