In house Commercial Contracts Paralegal role on offer within a leading Financial institution in Leeds. They are looking to bring you on in a temporary capacity to work closely with their in house Legal team to implement their GDPR Programme.
In this role you will need experience of Contract Negotiation as well as a working knowledge of GDPR (desirable but not essential). Your key responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and receiving contracts and addendums to/from third parties
- Identifying any requested amendments to the approved standard form
- Assessing the acceptability of requested amendments
- Identifying and highlighting any themes in requested amendments
- Consulting the Legal team, Privacy team and/or external advisers as appropriate
- Negotiating final versions of contractual documentation with third parties
- Maintaining appropriate records, including copies of all signed contracts/addendums
For the right candidate they are willing to pay above the market, with an additional bonus paid for completing the full length of the assignment.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to get touch.