IT Manager - Development & Infrastructure Home Working
IT Manager / IT Development Manager
£32k-£40k Dependent Upon Experience (plus fantastic benefits)
Flexible Working Environment / Occasional Home Working Available
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed IT Manager to perform a key role in the management and overseeing of a busy IT team. This role will be hands on where you will be managing and "doing".
The IT department has 2 main functions, it is in the process of bringing software development in-house and developing bespoke software for the group. The second function is the Infrastructure and IT Support desk.
IT Manager -The Role
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes, preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Advise on technology, design, development and implementation of new and existing systems.
- Review projects to ensure the planning, justification and evaluation meets design specification.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Easily approachable and friendly in nature.
- Opportunity to develop Technical skill.
IT Manager - Required Skills
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365
- Calm and able to focus when in a pressure situation.
IT Manager - Not required but advantageous Skills
- Educated to a degree standard in an IT based subject
- Project Management experience.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.