Business Analyst (Banking) - London
Our Client is a well-known Banking Organisation and is now looking to meet with an experienced Business Analyst who also has good Banking / Financial Services Experience. This role is to work within their busy Change Department.
The BA will be part of a growing Business Analysis community, and Centre of Excellence, which is helping the Bank to grow its existing products and services, streamline its front and back-office processes and to protect the Bank in a post-Brexit environment. The new role is testament to the growing needs of the Bank and a demanding project portfolio.
The successful candidate will be required to work on a variety of high profile, fast-paced regulatory and non-regulatory projects and so must have strong, proven BA skills and experience in order to work at full capacity from day 1. The successful candidate will also be IT literate and will ideally have a background in Banking.
The role is based in London, 5min’s walk from Tower Hill tube station and will require travel within the UK and on occasion also to Sweden. The role will report into the Head of Business Analysis.
This role will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to:
- Play a strategic, consultative role in the Bank’s change initiatives, by shaping and driving the change upfront as well as gathering more detailed requirements and managing these requirements through to implementation.
- Make an impact with senior management and develop a strong network across the Bank, including our group colleagues in Sweden.
- Be an important part of the UK Bank’s Brexit strategy.
- Seek out new opportunities across the Bank, including in other change delivery roles.
Essential Competencies Include:
- An academic or professional qualification in a Business Analysis discipline
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years’ experience in a Business Analysis profession, ideally within a Retail/Commercial Bank
- Proven, demonstrable success in delivering change in a leading role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- The ability to meet deadlines and to work under-pressure.
There is an Excellent Salary & Benefits Package Available!