SAP Data Governance Analyst - Herts - £35k
SAP Data Governance Analyst - Hertfordshire - up to £35,000 plus Benefits
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
As a member of the team providing a Master Data Management service to the SAP user community, to ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of master data within the SAP system and to effect any master data changes in a timely manner according to agreed service levels.
Specialising in Material Master and in particular the ongoing maintenance of the variant configuration master data. Will also support the implementation of new data requirements resulting from new product releases and transformation project activities. The individual will be tasked with gathering and understanding the requirements of each product in order to build an accurate configuration profile. This will require leading and facilitating discussions between a number of business functions including R&D, product management, sales and manufacturing.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- German Speaking (essential)
* Manage existing and implement new configuration profile, dependency and material characteristic master data in SAP
* Uphold and improve (as appropriate) configurator design principles
* Develop data collection tools and templates to ensure master data requirements are gathered and mapped correctly
* Facilitate and lead the change and new implementation business processes for the relevant data
* Work closely with all relevant departments and project teams to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately
* Ensure the logic and rules set for each configuration profile are understood by the user community by outlining the key dependencies that have been set
* Test master data to ensure configuration results are returned as expected
* Become the team 'data expert' for Smiths Detection
* Build and maintain reference materials relating to the SAP Master Data.
* Analyse data on a regular basis to ensure consistency and accuracy.
* Provide support and expertise to end users and other team members.
* Adhoc project work as required and relevant to Master data Maintenance process.
My client is looking for genuine self starters with real ambition to throw themselves in at the deep end . An engineering or mathematics background would be beneficial.
If you're interested, do not hesitate to send in your CV now!! This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be requested immediately for strong candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com