£10.90 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available with an international electronic manufacturing company. They are looking for a candidate to join their team in West London.
- Responsible for Loan/Demo equipment
- Key contact for equipment 's demo requests
- Track, Maintain and Control Inventory
- Process Loans in SAP
- Generate Reports as required
- Communicate with Customers as required
- Work with appropriate business leaders to determine regional needs
- Tracks distribution of demo equipment
- Ensures the distribution of new product to all Demo storage locations
- Chasing outstanding / overdue loans
- Receive and process inventory requiring repair
- Ensuring all movements are completed correctly from UPMM book in ERP
- Assist with all shipping and warehouse tasks such as picking and packing, arrange collections with freight agents and handle paperwork, loading and unloading trucks, among others.
- Assist with Logging everything shipped into the system on a daily basis
- Assist with load in and load out for trade shows
- 3 or more years experience working in a logistics environment
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Competent use of small
- Diplomacy and professional manners when dealing with clients.
- Competent use of small hand and electrical tools.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.