Gas Engineer / Plumber
Gas Engineer / Plumber / Technician / Gas Safe / Heating
A leading Gas and Plumbing company providing a wide range of services is looking for a gas-safe Gas Engineer / Plumber, with 5+ years' industry experience and a Full UK Driving Licence to join their team in the Sutton Coldfield area.
They have an exciting position available for a qualified, competent Gas Engineer / Plumber to carry out plumbing and heating repairs, bathroom and boiler installations, and boiler and fire servicing.
- Installing domestic heating / plumbing, full systems and appliances
- Installing full bathrooms including all associated works and fixtures
- Fault finding to domestic heating / plumbing systems and appliances & carrying out repairs
- Repairs to hot and cold water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems
- Liaising with clients concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken
- Undertaking, where necessary, minor building repairs, tiling & carpentry works
- Ensuring safe handling and storage of all tools and equipment
- Completing & retaining logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Undertake work in accordance with safe working practices
- Gas Safe
- 5+ years' industry experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Own hand tools
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum + company van + uniform + pension scheme + 20 days' annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer in Sutton Coldfield with the right skills and experience to join a great company with excellent benefits!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.