A national facilities management company are seeking an experienced security scheduling professional to ensure the effective utilisation of available security personnel to ensure that all customers receive the maximum levels of contract provision. You will also take full responsibility for the accuracy of resource planning and minimising errors to reduce over rostering and to ensure training shifts are in keeping with the complexity of each contract requirement.
What are they asking for?
You will be an experience manned guarding scheduler with experience of multi-contract roster fulfilment. A confident influencer, you will already know to ensure optimum labour utilisation in the provision of security services.
Colleagues would describe you as "half cup full" and you will be able to point to examples where you have over delivered using your interpersonal, organisational and client services skills.
Developing and maintain relationships will come naturally as is an eye for detail, the ability to investigate errors and quickly rectify and also the ability to plan but react positively to timescale pressures. An SIA licence is required (non-front-line OK) + knowledge of Timegate would be an advantage
What are they offering?
Salary to £25,000 (Monday-Friday: 0900-1700)
Supportive team in Corporate Head Office environment Career prospects
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all contract locations have their rostered rolled forward each month
- Ensure all Annual Leave requests have been authorised by the Operations Managers
- examination of leave requests to ensure that contractual obligations can be achieved and advise Operations Managers of leave requests that cannot be covered.
- Produce an un-allocated rostering report in TimeGate at regular intervals to ensure that all contracts are adequately resourced and that gaps in rosters do not exist
- Production of monthly regional and site rosters for Security personnel and customers along with revised rosters following changes in personnel or requirements.
- Daily adjustments and arrangements for replacement cover following sickness notifications.
- Arranging and scheduling additional security cover following client request.
- Providing officers with information re annual entitlement and/or remaining leave balances.
- Ensure that an Exit Interview form for all leavers has been completed so that payroll records are accurately maintain and leavers final salary payments are correctly processed.
- ensure all shifts have been rate generated to avoid unnecessary wage errors.
- Communicate with customers in advance of bank and public holidays and establish variation in requirements, adjusting TimeGate accordingly.
- monthly payroll reports: Wage Queries, Exit Interview Forms, Promissory Deduction reports.
- Production of monthly details payroll report and forward to the payroll team at month end.
Key Search Terms: Scheduling, Scheduler, Manned Guarding, Rota, Roster, Rostering, Security Officer Contract
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.