Developer - FinTech - London
What is the opportunity?
One of my clients based in Central London, a high-performing FinTech born out of a lucrative Investment Brokerage company, is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to help spearhead the development on several high-profile, web-based applications to facilitate their downstream trade processing function.
Reporting directly into the CTO, you will work with the business (made up of largely Quant Traders) to collaborate with them ensuring that the solution you design and build is, from a User Experience perspective, the very best it can be.
The company has experienced continued growth year-upon-year and this is a Greenfield project where you will be given freedom and flexibility to build the solution using a modern technical stack of your choosing.
- Building key web applications to enable trading, research and trade processing functions
- Bind the client's existing front and back end services together whilst continuously optimizing your designs
- Deliver high-quality, thoroughly tested code
- Pitch in when you can as a valued member of a small, cross-functional team.
Must have tech requirements for this role are as follows:
- UX Design
- Good understanding of REST and how to define/implement APIs in a language.
- Computer Science degree
- Java/C# background is fine
- Angular JS
- Python (API)
What can they offer you?
A competitive basic salary (up to £55,000) + discretionary bonus and pension scheme. You will be provided with the opportunity to work with a diverse tech stack, learn new technologies, involve yourself in exciting project work, work with Quant Researchers.
This is a fantastic and innovative company to work for. They aren't corporate like a Bank however the work they do will give you a unique body of experience across the financial markets sector.