Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance / Accountancy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance - Hot Desks - vacancies from a busy client base coming through all the time. The company is Birmingham's longest established, independently owned, accountancy and finance recruitment firm. Their revenues have increased by 63% in the last 12 months (the midlands economy is buoyant), the average length of service of their staff is 7 years, they provide great training and reward their staff very well. This year they were ranked as the leading specialist accountancy / finance recruitment firm across the whole of the UK.
The company is a major player in the Accountancy and Finance markets. They place high volumes of roles for their customers across the midlands including clerical roles, credit controllers, financial controllers, payrollers, finance managers, finance directors, accountants and analysts on both a permanent and interim basis. A great opportunity now exists to join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and embark on a long-term career with an award-winning company.
- Starting salary in the range £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience level / current salary.
- Excellent, uncapped commission scheme which ensures you will receive 30% of the fee revenue you generate. First years earning of around £30,000 is realistic, increasing significantly in year 2.
- Flexible benefits package including phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc… (on qualification)
- Great Training and one-on-one coaching from your mentor.
- Early finish every Friday
- Incentive scheme including charity days, golf days, spa days, company trips, sporting hospitality etc…
- A busy desk with vacancies and clients awaits as soon as you complete your training. No cold calling required in this role as the company has a Business Development Manager who maintains relationships with existing customers and brings in new business for the team.
- Excellent working environment in modern, city centre offices working in a cooperative and friendly team.
- The prior experience of the team is varied. Some people joined the business as fresh graduates straight from university, others didn't have a degree, but had some experience in recruitment (maybe 6 months in a different sector e.g. industrial, commercial etc…) or within a different job role altogether, where there was a sales and communication aspect.
- The key thing now is that you have a genuine desire to build a long-term career within the Recruitment Industry.
- You will be driven, have excellent communications skills and relish the prospect of working in a busy business environment. You won't be looking for a "9 to 5" job, but rather will be looking to immerse yourself in a career.
Don't complete your Trainee Recruitment Consultant job search in Birmingham until you have interviewed for this role!
Contact - Sean Curran
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.