Recruitment Consultant - Home based - Travel / Hospitality
Recruitment Consultant - Work from home - Travel / Hospitality / Aviation Recruitment. Founded over 10 years ago the company is an innovative sector leader in travel / hospitality / aviation recruitment. They place roles from Travel Agents up to Managing Directors of Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Business Travel Firms, Cruise Operators, Hotel Chains, Airline, Ground handling companies etc… As a result of continued growth an exciting opportunity exists for Recruitment Consultants to join their home-based team.
- Working from home with occasional travel (once every couple of months) to meetings and travel industry events.
- You will be provided with all the tools you need. The working arrangement is flexible. Many of the Consultants choose to work hours that enable them to do the school run etc…. That said, it's a quid pro quo, you may need to speak to candidates out of hours.
- The agency is very busy and from the start you'll be working multiple vacancies at any given time.
- This is a "360 degree" role and you'll be prepared to follow up leads and bring on new clients to develop your business.
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team of home-based recruitment consultants. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
* £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary (dependent on current experience level)
* Excellent commission scheme - flat rate of 25% above threshold
* Full remote / home-based working set-up
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience gained within a recruitment agency.
- You must have recruited into travel, hospitality or aviation sector.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates from Recruitment Consultant up to Branch Manager level, who are seeking a home-based opportunity.
- A background in the travel / hospitality / hotel / aviation industry prior to your start in recruitment (e.g. travel representative, foreign exchange, cabin crew) is also desirable, but not essential.
- You will be resilient and self-managing. Whilst you will be specifically seeking a home-based opportunity, with the flexibility that offers, you'll be prepared to work just as hard as you would in a traditional recruitment consultant role.
- You'll have good communication skills and be able to build rapport quickly with your candidates and clients (travel is typically an informal sector).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Home based vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words - Home based, home-based, remote working, flexible working, work from home