IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Engineer / Field Service Engineer / IT Support Technician
A leading IT company based in Winchester is looking for an office-based Service Desk Engineer and/or IT Field Support Engineer with a Full UK Driving Licence.
They deliver world class hosted IT and telecoms solutions as a one-stop shop for companies of all sizes, tailoring their services for their customers. Their services range from Cloud based IT support and managed services to online backup and data / voice cabling.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has recently gained IT qualifications, with some Service Desk experience. Likewise, this would also be ideal for a more experienced IT Support candidate who is currently working within an IT support role and is looking to increase their skill set with an excellent opportunity to gain more field IT support experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven experience using and supporting Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot PC, VoIP, PSTN Telephony, Broadband/Fibre, Cloud based services such as email and online backup and printer issues
- Basic to intermediate network troubleshooting skills
- Good all-round troubleshooting ability
- Enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- A high level of communication skills and a concise and confident telephone manner
- Experience in a similar role. Both desk based remote and field onsite support
- Experience of installing and supporting Windows 7 - 10 and Microsoft Office/Office 365
- A working knowledge of IP based Networking and WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server
- An understanding of Domain Name services
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and customer facing situations
- Relevant Microsoft/CompTIA certifications
Salary: £17k - £25k per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique company on a Permanent Basis, where there is exciting potential to grow in the future. If the above appeals to you, and you meet the criteria as specified, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.