Customer Care Executive
Customer Care Executive
£18 - 21.5k DOE
Temp to Perm
Have you got customer service experience?
Are you a competent IT user confident using multiple systems, including Excel?
As the Customer Care Executive, it will be your role to provide first point of contact for customers, handling verbal and written customer queries, complaints and making proactive outbound calls to customers
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming telephone calls, customer letters and emails
- Handle and resolve internally escalated customer complaints within a timely manner
- Handle all internally escalated complex queries
- Help provide informative customer feedback and insight to drive process improvements across the business
- Proactively resolve issues for the company and the customer to ensure outstanding work is within agreed targets
- Provide support to your colleagues on complex queries by sharing skills and
- Meet individual and team objectives
- Produce and update procedural documentation to support new and amended services
- Involvement in the planning and deployment of new services and system enhancements
- Take full ownership of issues, and to ensure timely, effective resolution
- Prioritise and manage your workload to team and industry timescales
- Identify own development needs and create a development plan
- Create customer contracts (when required) for new and existing services and process to completion.
- Customer focused; is able to identify and respond to customer's needs
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
- Can manage own time to meet daily requirements
- Flexible, willing and able to cope with change with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Conscientious, accurate and diligent
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Good level of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word, et)
- A high level of computer and system literacy (able to use multiple systems to complete a process)
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
If you want to be part of a well-known global company, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!