Mango Solutions Recruitment is an agency acting on behalf of a well-established manufacturer based in Grays.
Our client deals with high quality luxury glass providing delivery and fitting. We are after and experience scheduler that can optimise the routes and plan the daily work of both the 2 fitting teams and the Pre Installations Project Designer
The Role Responsibilities of the Scheduler:
- Send by e-mail the daily work plan to the Pre Project Designer.
- Manage the incoming requests for Pre Installation Surveys.
- Liaise with fitting teams ensuring each job is completed to customer's satisfaction.
- Manage requests for remedial works ensuring Remedial request forms are sent to clients.
- Ensure any failed Survey visits are recorded and photographs sent to Showrooms.
Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience scheduling drivers particularly in Central London and within M25.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Demonstrate good communications skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a polite telephone manner.
- An ability to work in a busy open plan sales office environment.
- Must adhere to a clean desk policy.
If available please email us your CV as soon as possible.
For the latest jobs and company updates search 'Mango Solutions Recruitment' on Facebook and LinkedIn!