Traffic Office Administrator
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Transport Administrator to become part of a busy nationwide company, committed to providing a first-class service to our customers on a temp to perm basis.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Pay per hour up to £9p/h (dependant on experience
Key Duties (will include but not be limited to)
- Engage all external and internal customers by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that a good impression is maintained at all times.
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Liaising with the management team ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Produce statistics as and when required.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of the Transport Department.
- Maintain and expand an excellent pro-active relationship with existing customers and suppliers.
- Enter accurate data on to all internal systems and reports
- Work closely with the Accounts and Finance teams in order to fully understand Customer and Suppliers requirement and expectations.
- Maintain data security and integrity in line with business needs.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Having previous transport related administration and customer service experience is an advantage however not essential.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel)
- Previous administration experience.
- Good numeric skills - including accuracy.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Enjoys working to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative, demonstrates organisational skills.
Please apply with your CV to be considered.