Medical Editor - Small agency, fast progression
One of our clients, an independent agency delivering Medical communications, is looking to expand their team with an Editorial Assistant.
This is a smaller company, who haven't lost a single customer in their 15 years in Medical Communications, implicating not only job security, but also an opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, which will lead to obvious progression for your career.
The size of the company will also mean that you will avoid layers of management, bureaucracy and politics, and instead invest your energy in taking pride in your work, as you will get responsibility for projects and accounts.
You will get:
- Career progression. As you work with an agency that provides the best quality to their clients, you will get leading sparring and inspiration.
- Exciting projects. You get responsibility for your own projects and accounts. Not a typical assistant role. You will work with something that gives a feeling of accomplishment.
- Work/life balance. Opportunity to work from home some days of the week.
- Stability. As they maintain their clients very well, you can be sure there will be a need for you.
- Support. You will work together with more senior people, and they are looking for someone to stay long term, so you can be sure they will coach and invest in you.
You will have:
- Relevant life science degree.
- Some experience. An internship, industrial experience, or something you think will make you stand out among other graduates.
If you are interested to apply, please send a copy of your CV in English and on a MS word document to Christian Thorsen on C.Thorsen@nonstop-recruitment.com, or call +45 78 79 47 40 or + 46 (0) 846 505 819 Extension 3216.
Not the right position for you? Do you know someone who is passionate about NGS and would love this role?
NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate who is successfully placed so please do share this advertisement with others