Marketing Director - Salary of £100,000 - £130,000 - London
Marketing Director - Salary of £100,000 - £130,000 - London / Bournemouth
Our client, a software technology business are currently recruiting a Marketing Director to join their team reporting into the CEO. You must be able to work from London 2/3 days per week.
This company is right at the beginning of their journey to build their brand personality, create awareness and pursue an account based marketing approach to winning new clients. Due to the nature of their activities in both emerging and developed marketing, they combine traditional marketing tools to reach out to the last mile customers and at the same time use sophisticated digital and social media to reach out to the modern and tech savvy customers. This role offers you the autonomy to own the difference you want to see in the world of Business Intelligence and Analytics and have a chance to grow with the company.
- Build a strategic, multi-year marketing strategy and implementation plan based on business performance, market trends, competition, combining traditional and digital marketing. The emphasis will be on account based marketing.
- Firm leadership on building our brand and its identity. Work closely with our PR agency to build our brand awareness within key sectors of retail and banking.
- Global-local marketing and business development, establishing agile processes and swift implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions, including production of content - videos, thought leadership, blogs, for use in global and regional websites, social media, mobile apps, email and complementary technology.
- Ensure application of search engine optimization and pay per click (SEO& PPC) to improve digital presence.
- Slowly grow a marketing team and mentor them
- Marketing Director level experience
- Strong BSc / BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- MBA and/or a professional marketing qualification.
- B2B experience.
If you are interested in the Marketing Director position or would like more information please contact Hannah Darby - Hannah.email@example.com.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency