After another successful year our client are looking for staff to join our professional accountancy practice as we continue to grow. We have new full time vacancies for enthusiastic and committed Bookkeepers based in Calne
As an experienced Bookkeeper you will be responsible for the preparation of bookkeeping records and management accounts for clients.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Submission of VAT and CIS returns.
- Ideally you will hold a professional qualification although we also welcome those that are qualified by experience.
- Recent experience of looking after your own client base or working on multiple accounts.
- Practice accountancy experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are vital, as you will be speaking, writing to and meeting with clients.
- Proficiency in the use of Sage Line 50, Xero and Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) is desirable.
- Recent knowledge of VAT and CIS legislation will be a distinct advantage, as will knowledge or understanding of personal and business tax.
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst keeping their sense of humour.
- Flexibility in working hours during peak periods.
- Candidates should note that a full driving licence and use of a car during.
To apply for the role of Bookkeeper, please click APPLY now and send CV.