Logicalware is looking for engineers that are excited about working with current and fresh technologies to build class leading solutions for our clients. We are growing a team of strong thinkers and innovators who are willing to work closely with product and customer-facing teams to design and develop applications in the cloud.
We are expanding our current platform and SaaS product offerings by using cutting edge technology to process very large data sets that will provide actionable insights for our customers. Architecting our solutions with a best of breed approach to technology, both .NET and Ruby platforms are leveraged in order to provide the necessary scale and rapidly bring products to market. Innovative, collaborative and agile are critical skills that our engineering team members must possess in our environment.
Our Tech Stack:
AWS, Azure, C# (Asp .Net +Web API), Ruby on Rails, Python, Angular TS, SQL Server, Postgres
You will be:
- Working with an agile delivery team to contribute to the design and development of software releases
- Investigating and resolving software defects to provide timely resolutions
- Ensuring sufficient code coverage of deliverables through the use of code test strategies;
- Reviewing peer code against Logicalware engineering standards to ensure high quality code;
- Working with product stakeholders to provide technical solutions which meet and exceed product requirements.
You will bring:
Core Experience -
- Experience with .NET Classic and Core on Azure;
- Experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with Python;
- Angular TypeScript or Equivalent SPA Frameworks;
- Xamarin mobile development;
- Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills.
Preferred Experience -
- Designing and developing high volume, scalable SaaS solutions;
- Delivery team leadership experience;
- Working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- An in-depth understanding of automated testing methods and their application;
- Proven track record in designing and building quality software solutions;
- The ability to analyse and solve technical problems;
- Skilled in being able to clearly articulate ideas to a target audience;
- Previous experience of collaborating with other team members within an Agile Delivery team;
- Proven experience in mentoring less experienced developers;
- Proven understanding of the use of Git source control;
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (e.g. VSTS or Jira);
- In depth understanding of software principles, for example SOLID principles and design patterns and how to apply them;
- Good understanding of software architecture · Awareness of release management processes and tools.
An in you a creative problem solver? Someone who is a good communicator and an adaptable collaborator who's not afraid to follow their intuition? Are you passionate about delivering software that exceeds expectations? If so, then you could be the one and we would like to speak with you!