£Negotiable DOE + excellent benefits inc generous bonus scheme
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Winchester, Basingstoke, Southampton and Petersfield.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the leading suppliers within the cooking industry. If you have a real passion for all things food and are a versatile Marketing Manager who is looking to take on a new challenge in their career look no further! It's a small team with big ideas, and there are great opportunities to grow within the company.
Your own transport is essential due to the rural location.
Your role will involve:
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Managing the overall content writing for the company
- Working closely with the directors to shape the marketing strategy
- Preparing for and attending festivals & shows, speaking with potential customers and demonstrating products
- Collaborating with the creative team to ensure all marketing matches the overall company goals
- Developing the communications and overall marketing strategy
- Monitoring the company's marketing budget
- Overseeing and reporting on effectiveness of company marketing
- Improving lead generation campaigns and analysing the results
- Managing the social media channels for the business
- Liaising and managing with an outside agency on the company's PPC
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Creative flair with experience bringing campaigns to life
- An excellent copy writer
- Social media savvy
- Experience in overseeing and executing marketing campaigns
- Events experience, ideally with a luxury consumer product
- Excellent, varied organisational skills
- Experience gained within a similar position
- A versatile team player
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working versatile individual to join a highly successful company with a fantastic reputation. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please click APPLY now and the send CV.