Production Controller / Workshop Controller
Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd is the Volvo Truck and Bus specialists across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
We are looking for a Production Controller for our fully equipped workshop in Rotherham. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot on the management ladder.
Purpose of Job
To oversee the running of the workshop ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
Ensuring that individual technician’s performance is optimised and work is progressed through in an efficient manner with the aim of first time fix every time. Ensure that daily disciplines and processes are implemented and followed for all staff on site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and guide production staff physically and technically where necessary and appropriate.
- Assist and advise on fault diagnosis.
- Quality control.
- Oversee the running of the workshop on a daily basis.
- Ensure that job card procedures are followed
- Communicating with the workshop support unit to ensure planner is up to date.
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
Essential Qualification needs
- Commercial background within parts or service.
- A good communicator (internally and with customers).
- Able to work on own initiative & able to problem solve effectively.
- Extremely well organized & able to prioritise effectively.
- Computer skills advantageous.
Excellent in house product training programme.
Excellent pension and healthcare schemes.
Fully equipped workshop
Friendly & professional working team.
Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business.Company DescriptionWelcome to Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd, your Volvo Truck and Bus specialists - for trucks, parts, advice and maintenance, we're Volvo at its best. Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business.