Analyst AR/Credit & Collections (German Speaker)
This role is to work within the Resolutions team.
To improve financial performance by reducing claims, speeding up validation of deductions and ensuring accurate allocation of customers' invoices to the correct accrual, all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Manage the creation of Non-Discretionary LTA (Long Term Agreements) and Discretionary Customer agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
- Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements.
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes.
- Responsible for the SOX compliance of processes.
- Cover/backup for other CFS functions
- Must be fluent in English and German AND one of the following; Hungarian, Czech or Slovak
- Previous working knowledge of SAP
- P&L & Balance sheet knowledge
- Previous experience in a Business to Business claims and/or Accounting within a service centre or a back-office environment.
- Intermediate Excel experience - ideally knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
- Good spoken & written communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.