Business Development Manager - Commercial Building
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / BDM / Account Manager / Commercial Building / Social Housing Sector
A well-established commercial building company is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager, with 2+ years sales / business development experience in the commercial building sector and a Full UK Driving Licence, to join their company based in Kent.
The company specialise in the Social Housing Sector and Cyclical Deck and are looking for someone to be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients to develop the business and increase the company's profile in the commercial building industry.
- Locating new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers
- Generating appointments to develop the business from initial contact to negotiation
- Working closely with the Operations team and Quantity Surveyor to identify and evaluate new ideas and opportunities
- Planning, preparing and presenting compelling proposals to secure new and existing client business
- Reviewing company marketing strategy and implement new marketing initiatives
- Working with the Managing Director to develop the business's long term strategic objectives.
- Holding regular progress meetings with the Managing Director
- Providing market and competitor intelligence
- Increasing the Company's profile within the Commercial Building industry
- 2+ years proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive within the industry (essential)
- Strong contract sales track record
- Proficiency in English language
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and well presented
- Time management and planning skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum + commission + negotiable benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected commercial building company with excellent earning potential. If you have the experience, drive and enthusiasm, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.