Mobile Architect (iOS) - Leading FinTech Company - London - £90k + bonus + Flexi benefits
Mobile Architect is needed for a Leading Fintech Company based in the City. You will be accountable for the architectural qualities of the flows, projects and systems that encapsulate the IOS architecture that underlines the Financial products. These architectural qualities include- Performance, Availability, Scalability, Maintainability, Testability, Simplicity, Security and Feasibility.
The company has an excellent Start-up/Tech culture with time dedicated to self-learning, drinks, rooftop parties as well as sports clubs. They also invest in training and send several members of the team to WWDC every year.
Mobile Architect Essential Skills:
- 7+ years IT experience
- Passion for IOS and mobile development.
- Familiar with IOS's ecosystem of official and third-party libraries.
- At least one app you are proud to have built.
- Experience in testing IOS apps with unit and UI tests.
- Comfortable working in the code / reviewing pull requests / pairing with other developers / showing by example - e.g. Demonstrating TDD in practice
- Understands the Agile principles and applies them day to day
Mobile Architecture Desirable Skills:
- Secure development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of emerging architectures (e.g. Event driven architectures, Reactive architectures)
If you would be interested in discussing the role please email or contact 0207 952 5754.
Mobile Architect, iOS,