Recruitment Consultant - IT / Engineering - Stafford
Our client is a specialist Recruitment Business providing IT and Engineering Recruitment to an impressive client base across the Midlands, North West and beyond from their Stafford Office. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long-term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
We are now seeking several experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the Stafford office. Applications welcomed from Consultants with IT / Engineering recruitment experience or from Consultants from another sector who are keen to move into these lucrative recruitment markets.
You will be joining a friendly and highly successful team. Opportunities exist for "360" Recruitment Consultants or "180 degree" Account Manager / Delivery Consultants. There is a genuine opportunity for rapid promotion to Team Leader / Manager.
- Basic salary £18,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Trainee, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Principal Recruitment Consultant / Business Manager Level)
- Excellent commission scheme (no threshold, 10%, 20%, 30% of everything billed over £10K in a month) with additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including iPhone, Apple Mac, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child-care vouchers, Minority Interest Share Scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development conducted by in house training and external training providers.
- Exciting programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, cash prizes and city breaks with partners.
- Excellent resources - Bullhorn, Cloud based systems, remote logins etc…
- Relaxed, friendly and professional working environment.
- Permanent and Contract desks available. Recruitment Consultant and Account Manager / Delivery Consultant roles available.
- Core working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 3pm Friday.
The business has grown rapidly and consistently and is hugely ambitious about the future. They are looking for Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers who are equally passionate to join in their success. The culture is unique. The company's core value is to treat Recruitment Consultants well. The management are friendly and relaxed and do not manage through KPIs.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- IT / Engineering / Technical recruitment experience is ideal but applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants from any other relevant sector who are interested in a change.
- Applications invited from Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ to 10 years+ experience, (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You can come from a "360 degree" recruitment consultant role or an Account Manager / Delivery Consultant / Resourcer role - there are relevant opportunities on several of the teams. You will be seeking a long-term career development opportunity within an ambitious, privately owned, growing and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, better training, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.