Customer Service - Part time 20 Hours Per week
Xpress Solutions are recruiting for a Customer Advisor to join a well-established Customer Service Team in Denton.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping customers, and enjoys supporting customers through every step of their journey. Our customers range from sole traders to national organisations, so the ability to adapt to the individual customer expectations and needs is essential.
You will be responsible for knowing and understanding our large product range, and supporting customers in getting exactly what they want, when they want it. As an effective Customer Advisor, you will respond professionally both verbally and written to all queries from both colleagues and customers alike. Working collaboratively across multiple departments and external service providers to give the customer a market leading journey and service experience. We want someone who is professional, resilient, has initiative and most of all a great personality.
Working in a clean, modern, friendly, fast-paced, quality driven Service Department dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Delivering own daily caseloads.
- Working to service delivery KPI
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto inhouse system with zero error tolerance.
- Ensuring customer adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking Credit Card payments verbally.
- General office administration with document management and filling.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced customer service environment, working to deliver service KPI's and customer outcomes. You must be experienced with Inbound service enquiries via phone and email, query resolution and order processing.
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
- Educated to a GCSE standard
Monday to Friday 0930 to 1330 or 1200 - 1600
Our Client recognises that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through leave benefits and health and wellbeing initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. It does this through the following benefits:
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas. The first is a quiet room for when you want some you time. The second is a conversational room for when you want to have a good chat with friends.
- Staff discount available on business products (After 12 months service).
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 3 years service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonus
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
- Flexible working arrangements