My client is an internationally renowened construction and real estate developer based in Mayfair. They work on exciting projects across the world, from the Far East to the USA, and are firmly established as a leading name in their field. As a result of their growth, they have opened the search for an Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a major part of a continually expanding company, working closely with senior management figures and helping them continue to grow.
- Producing the monthly management account packs.
- Managing and mentoring a junior accountant.
- Assisting the Finance Manager's production of reports for the board.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the CFO.
- Streamlining processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Tracking all subscriptions and pre-payments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Background at construction companies ideally.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ambition - my client desires candidates whose drive and motivation to be a success matches theirs.