As Software Developer for this leading provider of software, you will be working for a rapidly growing independent company based in Banbury with strong client partnerships throughout the UK. The company is in a strong position expanding with new clients in a growing number of territories. The business has recently been named one of just six Global Strategic Partners further strengthening their positive reputation in the market place. The software is known for being reliable and easy to use, with constant development ensuring they remain the preferred choice for professionals.
Due to recent success and growth within the business, they are now seeking a software developer to join the office based development team. Reporting to the Development Lead, the successful candidate will play a key role in expanding the company's product portfolio.
Action: what will I be doing?
- Developing a mobile app using the Xamarin platform compatible with Android, iOS and UWP
- Supporting the team with the integration of Xamarin development into the wider software development lifecycle
- Assisting with refactoring existing code to be fully compatible with Xamarin
- Assisting the team in delivering timely releases of the company's commercial software applications
- Being accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
Measure: the skills I need…
- 3+ years development experience
- Agile development processes
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in .NET 4 and C#
- Proficient in Xamarin
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Recognised development qualification(s), or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to adapt and react to changing priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually and prepared to take on responsibility
- Ability to simplify and breakdown complex scenarios with the application of logic
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
Salary is £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience, plus additional benefits including competitive holiday allowance, free parking and more!
Contact Hannah Nicholls: "I look forward to hearing from you!"