Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - City - Specialist Public Sector Interim / Contract markets - The company is a leading specialist recruitment business employing over 300 recruitment consultants. They specialist in public sector recruitment and have an excellent client base in sectors as diverse as NHS, Government, Housing, Higher Education and Public Sector Finance / Procurement.
They are part of a larger established recruitment business with a network of 45 offices globally. An exciting opportunity now exists for four Trainee Recruitment Consultants to undertake industry recognised training to become a Recruitment Consultant servicing the public sector.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience (rising automatically to £27,000 at 12 months).
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme (the top consultants earn 6 figures)
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Travel allowance, healthcare, pension and share scheme (on qualification)
- Fully paid gym membership
- Programme of sales incentives including red-letters days, city breaks, sporting hospitality etc…
To apply for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months sales experience (Telesales, Call Centre, Property Sales, Recruitment etc...)
- You will be motivated and seeking an opportunity to progress your career within a global specialist recruitment business.
- The company is highly successful, genuinely global and very ambitious. You will enjoy genuine career development opportunity whether you want to move into management, or simply enjoy unparalleled resources and support to develop your billings.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.