Location - Ruislip
Salary - £22,000-26,000 per annum
VGC Group provide people and deliver projects to the construction and rail industries. Our divisions operate in all types of civil engineering environments, including roads and bridges, airports, nuclear facilities, utilities, and mainline and underground rail.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our evergrowing Procurement Team. Due to growth in other parts of the business - mainly our construction and rail departments - there is a requirement in our Procurement Team.
Responsibilites include but aren't limited to:
- Processing of requisitions into purchase orders
- Supporting procurement manager in obtaining quotes for new jobs/tenders
- Dealing with site queries with regards order/deliveries etc..
- Processing of plant reports
- PPE order processing/reporting
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Basic Experience/understanding of Construction materials
- Basic Experience/understanding of Construction plant
- Computer literate
- Good Numeracy/Literacy Skills
- Good time management
- Good telephone manner
- Experience of working in a site environment would be preferable
In return, you can expect a salary of £22,000-26,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave, annual and christmas bonuses and other benefits.
If this is the job for you than please apply now and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"VGC Group are acting as an employment business to this vacancy"