Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are working with a FTSE listed household retailer based in Leicester on an unique opportunity for a Finance Business Partner. The Finance Business Partner could be an experienced finance professional within industry looking to progress their commercial career.
* Responsibility of all financial planning including budgets and forecasts
* Preparation of management information commentary for presentation to all senior stakeholders
* Working with key business stakeholders to drive commercial success
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
* Exceptional understanding and technical ability to produce monthly management accounts, budgets and variance analysis
* Strong commercial awareness-immerse yourself in operational and commercial discussions
* Excellent communicator with technical and non technical stakeholders
This truly is a remarkable opportunity for a technical financial accountant to make an impact on an organisation that has grown organically and through acquisition.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.