Workshop Manager in Luton
Daniel Owen is a recruitment agency that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries.
We are currently looking to take on an experienced Workshop Manager who is a qualified carpenter based in Luton area for a permanent position.
- Running the workshop and overseeing production
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Managing the workshop area and company vehicles
- Ensure a high quality throughout the production process
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
Requirements for the role
- Proven experience in a workshop environment
- Carpentry skills and qualifications
- Ability to work quickly and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to read plans and drawings and interpret visual instructions;
The ideal candidate would be flexible in terms of schedule as there might be weekend work involved Proven experience as a carpenter and foreman is a must.
Start Date - Immediate
Pay Rate - £18-20 negotiable
Working hours - 08:00-17:00
If you are interested in working with a well established Exhibition Stand Design, Manufacture and Installation company which is growing fast and you want to be part of a quality focused team please apply with your CV or call Cristina for more information at 01189521053.