Payroll / Bookkeeper
Payroll / Bookkeeper - Chingford - Top 50 Firm!
Following continued growth, our top 50 client based in Hornchurch are seeking a Payroll / Bookkeeper to join their team.
Our client is a top 50 firm who specialise in providing accountancy services, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, tax savings and tax advice to small businesses. Nationally they have over 70,000 clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the network and experience the benefits of a large organisation with training, provision of CPD and long-term career prospects, all whilst working within a local office.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Payroll / Bookkeeper in Hornchurch:
- Prepare and run monthly and weekly Payroll
- Running monthly payroll for up to 100 individuals
- Undertaking general bookkeeping tasks
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills with a keen interest in bookkeeping and payroll
- A team player, a self-starter with a can-do approach
The ideal candidate for the Payroll / Bookkeeper role in Hornchurch will be:
- Have a minimum of two years recent practice experience
- Strong experience in Payroll and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Moneysoft is preferential
- Experience with auto-enrollment
What's on offer?
- £20,000 - £25,000