Established in 1994 my client is a specialist recruitment agency with an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Financial Times Top 50 Great Places to Work UK, Winner of National Training Awards and Laureate Best Workplace status.
With an expanding network of offices in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA, they are market leaders in a variety of recruitment sectors including IT, Engineering, Medical, Banking and Sales.
We are now seeking several experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their Leeds offices. You'll be joining a friendly and highly successful team. There is a genuine opportunity for rapid promotion to Team Leader / Manager.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a Recruitment Consultant role (6 months to 5 years+) Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- You will have either contract / temporaries / permanent experience from any technical / white collar sector e.g. engineering, IT, finance, sales etc...
- You will have "360 experience", and will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a track record of meeting targets.
- You'll now be seeking to progress you career by moving to a highly respected, supportive, international, market leading recruitment agency.
What's on offer:
- Starting salary in the range £22,000 to £36,000 dependent on current experience / remuneration. Salary will continue to rise with annual pay awards.
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, share scheme and company car scheme (or car allowance (£2-6K bands) (Note - you do not need a drivers licence to apply for this job).
- Where appropriate, for exceptional candidates, a higher starting salary or initial guaranteed bonuses may be offered (for example to compensate walking away from current book of business)
- Uncapped commission scheme (bandings up to 30%, without threshold), making £75,000 income typical for Recruitment Consultants who have been in the business for a couple of years (many earn six figures).
- Bespoke and award winning training combining a residential, classroom training, e-learning modules throughout your career from Recruitment Consultant to Director.
- Fast-track career development - your development is based purely on merit and results, and follows a clearly defined structure - Recruitment Consultant - Senior Recruitment Consultant - Manager - Director.
- Sales incentive programme including monthly lunch events for top performers, holiday incentives, sporting hospitality, lady's days etc…
- Opportunity to transfer / second internationally to other office locations e.g. Australia, USA, Canada, Middle East, Honk Kong, Singapore etc…
Contact: Sean Curran
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.