Digital Marketing & Delivery Manager
This is a pivotal role working for a well-established, fast-paced B2C ecommerce business with big plans. Your digital marketing background, ideally gained within an ecommerce environment, will set you in great stead to take on this exciting challenge.
Please note that you will need to have a car due to the rural location of the offices.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of eCommerce as well as the MD to oversee day to day website operations
- Ensuring the growing digital team deliver campaigns on time and to standard & that processes are set & adhered to
- Setting a clear production schedule and ensuring this is met, quickly identifying & acting upon any issues
- Effectively managing a range of external agencies covering areas such as email marketing, affiliates & SEO/SEM
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns, employing a test & learn approach
- Testing & optimising marketing channel content on a continual basis
- Reviewing and editing content, ensuring brand consistency, keeping abreast of these guidelines against audience demographics
- Ensuring the best results for the email marketing, affiliates & SEO/SEM channels through campaign performance & analysis
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent background in a similar role, ideally gained within a consumer ecommerce business
- Solid project management skills & experience, establishing & maintaining BAU operational processes & production schedules
- First class relationship building & problem solving skills with strong managerial abilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with copy writing experience
- Commercially minded with the ability to effectively use data insights & manage digital marketing channels
- Experience of using email marketing tools as well as email marketing & database segmentation experience
- Ideally SEO/SEM & affiliate experience
This is a varied & rewarding role, well suited to an experienced, team orientated digital marketing professional.
For more information please click APPLY