Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive / Sale Exec
A Business Development Executive / Sale Exec (full product training is provided) is needed to join a leading accreditor for people management. As part of a fast paced, cutting edge environment expect to play a key sales role developing new business opportunities across the UK as well as overseas for large corporates and rapidly expanding SME's.
With over 26 years' experience and a community of over 15,000 organisations across 78 countries this leading community interest company (CiC) showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results. Due to continued success they are now seeking talented Business Development Executives / Sale Execs to target clients to initially create interest to maximise attendance at workshops and provide support at events.
Working at the forefront of the business, the Business Development Executive / Sales Exec will draw on their sales and account management experience to take a sale from initial enquiry to completed sale, including detailed handover. You will use your ability to quickly build rapport to engage clients over the phone.
On a day-to-day basis expect to work closely with the sales team to ensure opportunities, enquiries and quotations are dealt with in a timely manner, nurture leads, provide high quality leads to practitioners (arrange appointments), handle inbound calls, make outbound sales calls to engaged and new prospects and anything necessary to convert leads into signed agreements. In short you will need to be comfortable on the phone, showcasing an ability to connect with customers to share the value of a complex and exciting product.
To qualify... You should be a talented Business Development Exec / Sales Exec / New Business Exec / Sales Account Manager / Client Account Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / B2B Sales Executive / Business Development Representative or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Business Development / Sales / Client Account Management role;
- Experience in selling both over the phone and face to face;
- The drive, passion and enthusiasm to drive sales using consultative skills;
- You are confident at presenting or delivering workshops;
- The ability to work under your own initiative to coordinate and negotiate with a diverse set of customers;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Flexibility to travel (when required).
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Business Development Executive / Sales Exec with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward thinking community interest company (CiC) where they can really grow their skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (+ 3 over Christmas), annual team bonus, fab open plan offices, onsite gym, staff restaurant, a regular cake supply, continuous learning and development plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)