Product Owner - Tech Start Up
Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager - (Tech Start-Up)
A Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager is needed to join a fast – paced start-up with plans for rapid global expansion. Based from their Spitalfields office, expect to play a key role in driving innovative product solutions that are transforming the way we learn. (You will ideally have some learning / education experience with a SaaS).
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager with SaaS experience to join their talented team.
Reporting to the CEO the Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading the product development process including product strategy development, product road mapping, and financial forecasting. On a day to day basis expect to take the lead building a deep understanding of client needs and delivering a personalised and relevant learning experience. In summary, expect a varied role that will see you gain input from all stakeholders into the creation and delivery of a forward thinking and market leading product roadmap that makes learning fun and engaging.
To qualify. You should be a Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager / Product Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Product Owner / Product Manager role;
- Experience of driving SAAS pricing models through direct and indirect channels;
- Experience of influencing user behaviours and driving out outcomes from within the product;
- The ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development team - an understanding of Node.js would be advantageous;
- Experience leading on innovation;
- Strong data and analytics skills;
- You are used to working with APIs;
- You have first rate communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- You have a ‘can-do' attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done;
- You are excellent at working with customers to understand current and future Product requirements.
Learning / education or training experience would be a bonus but not essential, as would an understanding of the different (learning) characteristics of Asian markets vs European & US.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)